Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Projects Done...

Slowly but surely I'm trying to get these rooms in my house decorated. This is the downstairs baths. I painted the cute little picture frames and put some fun scrapbook flowers in them. They turned out great and I actually had everything at home... I didn't even have to buy anything. This is the guest bedroom. I decorated most of it right after I found out I was having a boy and I was in the mood to decorate something girls. A couple of weeks ago I finally made a throw pillow and a window valance. I guess the room can be considered done. I'd still love to find a headboard... maybe next spring at a garage sale.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Darling frames.
It all looks wonderful!

Logan and Sydney said...

I absolutely loved your bathroon in the basement when we were up there and the cute little picture frames just top it off! So cute!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm going to have to come stay so I can see how comfortable the room is.

Ron and Debbie said...

They look great, I just have to get grandma better so she can come up and see them.
Love Dad

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it!!! Anisa, you are so good and creative at decorating!!! I'll come and stay there anytime! Especially if you need help after your baby comes...I'm not doing anything after i get home from Alaska???