Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can't stop... I'm addicted

I have been going through scrapbooking withdrawals. My scrapbook room had been overtaken by girls camp craft stuff (glad that's over) and sewing and home decorating projects. I couldn't scrapbook much with Cami because our kids just won't cooperate any more:( So, I took matters into my own hands and I've been sneaking down to my scrapook room all weekend. I finished 14 vacation pages as well as some smaller pages of Joren and this cute page of the boys. Ryan had to pull me out of the room so that I wouldn't be late for church.
Thanks to my sweet husband who was so nice to watch the kids for me so I could scrapbook. They were upstairs taking "family pictures" and playing computer and whatever else he could do to keep them entertained. I don't think I've gotten my fix yet and will probably be down in the basement every evening this week.

5 comments:

Cami said...

That is a totally cute page! You need to submit it...
I wish scrapbooking was easier. We'll try at your place next.

Logan and Sydney said...

I am amazed by how creative you are. That page is amazing. You should teach me. Too bad I live on the other end of the state!! Can I look at your scrapbooks the next time I'm up there?
-Sydney

Lucashell said...

Very Cute Page.. I might steal the idea...

Anisa said...

By the way, I would love visitors after I have the baby and anyone is always welcome to look through my scrapbooks!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I've been wanting to do some scrapbooking lately. Maybe once I'm done with school and have some spare time. We'll see.