Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cottage Cheese.... the new Ranch.

When I was a kid/teenager, I remember dipping everything in Ranch! I would dip my roast beef in ranch, rolls in ranch, etc. Yummmmm!!!

Well, today, cottage cheese was all the rave at our house. Terek mixed his with tomato soup.

Joren dipped cookies in his cottage cheese.
Brenner made a sandwich with a fruit sticker on top and bottom and cottage cheese in the middle.
Lily (our neighbor) dipped tortilla chips in hers.
Seriously, gross, but I had to go to the store to buy more cottage cheese because they loved it so much!!!

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

Oh that gave me the chills, Terek that is so gross..

Lucashell said...

Sorry i also meant brenner and joren... GROSSSSSSSS....... lily wasnt so bad.

Cami said...

Crazy!
I've always loved that stuff, but not in those forms.