Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Joren Scissorhands

Joren LOVES scissors. He loves to cut stuff. He loves to cut papers up into tiny pieces and make a huge mess. He loves to cut the top off otter pops and eat them. He loves to cut my ribbon any time he's in my craft room (and one time he was so kind to cut my fabric tape measure.) And he is actually really good at cutting and can cut on the lines pretty well. This talent comes in handy when I need coupons cut. And he's also great at dead-heading the flowers in the yard.

Doesn't this picture say a lot???

5 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! What a handy kid to have around!

Lucashell said...

That is cool, I hate cutting things out maybe I could bring stuff for him to cut out!

Lib-Dawg said...

Well shoot - I may take him to work with me next summer when I work on the flower crew...then we'll see how long he likes to deadhead flowers. I would love it though if he came to work with me!

Logan and Sydney said...

The title made me laugh out loud!

The Britton Clan said...

As long as he isn't cutting anything important...like his fingers.