Friday, May 15, 2009

Field Trip to Hogle Zoo

Yesterday we went on Brenner's preschool field trip to the zoo.  I wasn't really excited to go because we had just been there with Grandma Rose and our cousins.  But we had a lot of fun.  The best part were the shows.  We had never been to any of the shows at the zoo.  But we went to the Elephant show and the bird show.  Who knew those animals could do so many tricks?

No trip to the zoo is complete without a picture with the tiger statues.
This is what we think about the reptile house.

3 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Oh Joren! I love you!

Christina said...

I totally agree, the reptile house stinks. I love the zoo but I can pass on the reptile house.
What a fun field trip.

Ron and Debbie said...

Good ole Joren. I need to take him down to the coral next fall.