Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's great to be 8!

Yesterday was Brenner's big day!  He was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!  I am so proud of him for making this decision and for being such and amazing young man.  He is always so willing to help me and has such a sweet spirit.
His dad performed the baptism.

 We had a lot of family and friends who were able to make it to Brenner's special day.  We want to thank all of them for coming!
 Just thought I'd put another cute picture that I took of him in his suit!
 I love you Brenner!

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm glad I could make it to Brenner's special day. It was such a nice baptism. Anisa you did a great job speaking, and with the brunch. Thanks for having us all there.

Cami said...

Brenner, congratulations from all of us!
We're so proud of you!
And you look so handsome in your suit. :)

Cami said...

Brenner, congratulations from all of us!
We're so proud of you!
And you look so handsome in your suit. :)