Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jubilee of Trees

It may not seem like it from my blog... or lack of blogging, but November has been crazy busy. Most of our extra time has been spent helping Ryan's mom get ready for the Jubilee of Trees.

You can check out my craft blog for a few pics of the actual Jubilee.

Last week was SEP (Parent/Teacher conference). The kids got out early every day.... So one of the early out days, I took the boys and their friends to the Jubilee.
Am I crazy or what?
Can I just say, I'm glad it's over.... Ryan finally helped Rose finish with the clean-up around 5 tonight. Wow!!! Now we may have some time to get ready for our own Christmas!

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh I wanted to go, but obviously that never happened for me. You are crazy to take all those boys, but you are a jr. high teacher, and have 3 boys of your own so you can handle anything!!!! :)