Friday, January 14, 2011

Meeting West...

Last weekend we got to go to Primary Children's hospital to meet West.... isn't he a cutie?It kills me that I don't get to see him very often...

Primary Children's hospital has a really fun kids play room.
The kids could paint...
And they had nice volunteers to play with the kids and help them build crafts...

I just thought this picture was funny...
We had a quick trip... it was fun to stay with Chad and Melissa and kids... I got to meet my BFF's from high school for lunch... and we stopped by so the kids could see Sam!

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

OH YEAH! You finally got to meet West!!!! He is so CUTE!!! And, love the picture of the two dads playing on their phones.

Lucashell said...

Oh I love the last picture... It was so good to see you guys last weekend... Only a few more weeks and will see you again..