- I really do like this job. I like teaching and I have a great bunch of kids!
- It gets me back into education... I'm getting my foot in the door. I'm working on renewing my license and I'm hoping to find a part time teaching job next year.
- I don't work weekends and I always have the same vacations as the kids.
- I don't work nights... I get to snuggle with my kids when it's time to go to sleep.
- I have a routine... I get up and exercise (most days), get the kids ready for school, etc.
- The kids get to stay home with Ryan and Grandma.
- I miss my kids. I work from when I drop Brenner off at school (and MWF Joren off at preschool) until about 3:00.
- I don't have as much time to get projects done... but I have plenty of time to think about them and write lists of what I want to get done:)
- I don't get paid much:( but I do get paid.