Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This past weekend we went to the Jubilee of Trees. It's a good way to get us in the mood for Christmas. We had a bunch of cousins down for the weekend to support Grandma Rose with the Jubilee. (For more details about the Jubilee, visit my craft blog.)

Grandma took us to the Teddy Bear Picnic. The kids really enjoyed the entertainment and they loved the characters!
We even got to get our Christmas wish lists in early to Santa!!!

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

looks way Fun.. This is Lucas's favorite Holiday.. He loves shopping for legacy this year.. Guess what's on his list this year, his son... Funny huh...

Lib-Dawg said...

Ooooohhhhhh! I'm so bummed I didn't get to go. I tried on Friday but we didn't get there in enough time. I hope I get to sit on Santa's lap this year. ;) Looks like your kiddies had fun!