Why I hate my job:
- I'm spoiled and I don't like that I have to miss out on stuff to work.
- I have a hard time doing anything for 6 hours straight.
- I don't like that I am a sales person... I get written up if I don't make the correct amount of sales or sale enough up-sales, etc. etc.
- We have trainings on Wednesdays a lot during the day. I have to find babysitters for my kids and drive 30 minutes each way to go to the training.... I just hate them.
- I have mandatory hours on the weekends during the day so I'm working a lot on Saturdays and Sundays and it interferes with yard saleing, yard work, fun, etc. etc.
- My kids are going to bed late at night.... it's totally thrown our routine off.
- We are all sleeping in, or at least trying to. I can't get up the energy in the morning to work out.... plus I snack a lot at night. I hope I don't gain too much weight.
- Wow, I didn't realize the list was so long.
Why I like my job:
- I get a break from the kids.
- I don't have to put the kids to bed.
- I can scrapbook, craft, sew, play on the computer, blog, etc. etc. while I'm working.
- I give myself a weekly pedicure.
- It's extra money we need.
- I work from home.
- I wear my pajamas to work.
- I don't have driving time to and from work.
- Wow, I guess there are pros.
And last but not least, a few funny/disturbing stores.
- I cute old lady called me one night because her TV had frozen and the infomercial phone # was on the TV so she called me to fix her TV. The channels wouldn't change and the tv wouldn't turn off. I told her to unplug her TV and that seemed to fix the problem. I'm a tv fix it person.
- I had a lady who called and was on the phone with me for 20ish minutes. She went to the bathroom while on the phone, flushed the toilet, got a drink, etc.
- I had a man who wouldn't buy the warranty on something because he was going to die from cancer so the warranty wouldn't do him any good. We ended up talking for awhile about my mom as well and he gave me a website with cancer fighting strategies.
- Love the drunk, stupid teenager prank calls. Don't like the gross pervert prank calls.
I'm hoping to be able to quit mid-June sometime. But tonight when I was giving myself a pedicure I was thinking that I'm going to miss a few things... when will I make time to give myself a pedicure again???