Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The kids woke up this morning to some new Lego sets that Cupid brought them (I say kids, but I mean Brenner and Joren.  Terek didn't get anything for Valentine's day).


Brenner and Joren (or Mom) made these cute Valentine's for their preschool classes.  They said, "Read My Lips, Be my Valentine."  I thought it was a totally cute idea (and not tooooo much work), but they were both more excited about their Spiderman, Star Wars, etc.  Next year I'm doing the no work option.


Brenner and Joren went with Daddy this morning to the Build and Grow workshop at Lowe's.  They made these really cute Heart Jewelry Boxes.  It was quite the fun activity for them to do with their dad.

And last night, Ryan and I got to go on our first date since Terek was born without ANY kids!!!  It was so peaceful.  Thanks to Shellie for taking crybaby Terek who won't take a bottle.  And thanks to our cute neighbor Sam, who watched Brenner and Joren.  She even had them frost sugar cookies for us!!!

5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

That picture of Brenner with his eyes wide open reminds me of Logan for some reason.

Lucashell said...

How fun, I forgot you told me that they went and did that what a cool activity! Terek was so cute, I just had no idea he was such a hungry little guy!

Cami said...

I love the photo with Brenner and the 'moustache.'
Very cute!

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute pictures, and sounds like they all had fun but poor little Terek.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I like how Cupid brought them something on Valentine's Day that is pretty cool. I love Brenner's moustache.