Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Playing with our Kids

Being pregnant all summer and very uncomfortable, I got it in my head that I wanted to take my kids places where they could play and I could sit and read a magazine. I'm feeling great now, but it didn't really dawn on me that I could play with them. Anyway, so we went to a place called Jumpin Jacks for family night. Ryan and I both went on the slides with the kids. It was tons of fun and a great workout! Joren and Brenner love places like this. Plus, you get the added bonus of wearing the kids out so they go to sleep early (or at least on time). We dragged Lucas and Legacy with us because Shellie had to work. She loved it, but I'll let them post the pics.
Terek even joined in the fun.

5 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute! Is that Terek laughing?

Anisa said...

No, I believe it's Joren.

Christina said...

Looks like fun! I think we have a Jumpin Jack type place in St. George, I didn't know that adults could play too. I might have to look into this for a family night.

Lucashell said...

Thanks for inviting Lucas and "Sassy" legz. They both had so much fun.. He is still talkin about it!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I love going to places where everyone any age can play on things. Maybe I will have to check it out next time I'm in Salt Lake.