Thursday, August 23, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking... not for me.



So, I have been at BYU education week (a post will be coming on that). I didn't want to haul all of my scrapbook luggage with me, but I knew I would want to scrapbook. So, Ryan convinced me to take my laptop and try digital. The pages turned out pretty cute, but it's just not for me. I don't know how to make a paper clip actually look like it's clipped over the paper. I just really like the hands on feeling of the ribbon and the paper. It was fun to try, though.

4 comments:

Cami said...

I think these look totally awesome! And again, you look so great! Thanks for visiting yesterday! Come home soon, I need more hands on time with ribbons and paper together.

Jessica said...

Do you know Stacy Julian? Do you know we had Thanksgiving with her last year and that I used to watch her kids and cook her dinner for a year? Are you jealous? =)

Kirbell said...

You look so good, Anisa! I need a Jill Carlisle to help me get my eating under control. (I ate half a pan of rice crispy treats yesterday.) Tell her "hi" from me.

jeana said...

Anisa! You look so good! I am so impressed. The weight loss makes you look younger too! You look like a college student.
Jeana