Sunday, July 15, 2007

I love brother, he loves me... we are a happy family!


We thought we should try to take a family photo today. So, after church, we headed up millcreek canyon with Lucas, Shellie and Legacy for a BBQ. We kept our church clothes on so we could get a pic. It turned out okay. I guess it will tide us over until we get around to trying to get one taken professionally. I just can't stop thinking about how Brenner and Joren almost got into a brawl during sacrament meeting. Joren found a piece of candy on the floor and picked it up to show to us. (Don't mind the fact that my kids eat strange candy that they find on the floor, because that is not part of this story.) Brenner wanted that candy so bad, he was literally trying to grab it out of Joren's mouth and throwing a royal fit. Ryan had to hold him to keep him away and finally had to take him out in the hall. Joren, sits there eating his candy with a very smug grin on his face. He loves to torture his older brother. I love brother, he loves me... we are a happy family!!!

No comments: