Thursday, July 12, 2007

All Day Crop!

As busy as I sometimes think I am, I love it when I can find time to scrapbook with my friend Cami. For some reason, we can get our kids together, have them play, and we can scrapbook. One may think that when you have 6 hours in a day to scrabook, that you would get more done than 4 layouts. However, when you have 5 kids that you are trying to feed, entertain, get toys for, help clean up toys, clean up food, clean up messes, keep them from killing each other, etc. sometimes, you don't get as much done as you would like. But it is still one of my most favorite days of the week, when we both have time to have a crop.

I am actually pretty up to date on all of my scrapbooking. This layout is of Joren learning how to stand up after he learned how to walk.


This layout is of Brenner and his love for ASPARAGUS. What a weird thing for a kid to love (however, I have always loved it.)


This layout is of Joren's first flight. It's too bad that Brenner had been on a plane at least twice by the age that Joren finally got to fly anywhere.


This layout is of my boys obsession with rocks. Which you probably already know about from some of my blog posts.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OF COURSE you are caught up on your scrapbooks...only Anisa can have two little boys, a home show at her house and be in the RS presidency and still be caught up on her scrapbooking! Disgusting! You to see my scrapbook...it's called a blog! =)

Cami said...

I'm afraid I agree with Jessica on being caught up...
Honestly, it's my favorite day of the week too because the next day i feel so strongly that I accomplished something of worth (other than raising my kids, of course)

Anisa said...

I must say, that I pick and choose what I do. I don't clean my house. I don't cook dinner for my family (all that often) and I don't have the time to read any more. Maybe I need to make time for a few other things as well.