Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 11th Day of Christmas...

We had our C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S dinner. Because we didn't have a lot of people (my mom and dad, Logan and Sydney, Ryan, the kids and I), we didn't want to go too overboard with a lot of food. Sydney made delicious homemade rolls. Logan made the main dish which was the pasta with his alfredo sauce... most of the menu items were part of the pasta.
It has always been a tradition that we eat our dinner on my mom's green plates. The kids got excited that we were using grandma's fancy dishes and having a fancy meal. Brenner made a menu for us.
The kids helped me make name cards.

The food was delicious even though some people didn't like some of the things that were the letters in Christmas (mushrooms).

After dinner, we played a game of "vintage" clue. I'm not sure if I should be offended by Sydney calling it vintage since my name and address was inside the lid of the box... does that mean I'm vintage????? I'm just excited that I won!!!

No comments: