Friday, September 30, 2011

Santa Clara Swiss Days

My great, great grandpa, Gotlieb Blickenstorfer was one of the original saints called to settle Santa Clara. This year was the 150 year anniversary of the settling of Santa Clara. I was asked to set up a display to represent our family.I had a few pictures that were donated to a museum in Santa Clara by my great Aunt. Then I had a bonnet that my great grandma Rosena Eliza Blickenstorfer Blake wore in the filming of the "Windows of Heaven" movie made by the church. We also had a teacup of hers.

I made this cute family tree to show a few generations of the descendants of Gotlieb.

It turned out okay, but I definitely got some good ideas if I get to do something like this again:)

1 comment:

Lucashell said...

Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun... Cute family tree...