Friday, October 8, 2010

School

Every once in a while I like to post what the kids are up to at school. Brenner is doing so well. He gets 100% on all of his spelling tests... partially because he's just smart and partially because Grandma makes wordsearches for him and quizzes him. He continues to do awesome with his reading. He gets to write these post cards at school. Most of the time he writes them to his best friend, Damian, but once in awhile I get one.
Joren loves preschool. His teacher gives them skittles when they are being good. Sometimes he only gets a few.... we're working on that. He has homework to practice writing and his handwriting is getting pretty good. He also is learning how to read and can do pretty good with a lot of the 3 letter words. This is a picture of an alligator he drew for me.

I do a toddler time with Terek and he LOVES it sooo much. He gets to play with other kids and do a craft. I guess I'm kind of burned out on crafts from the other kids so I just don't want to do anything with a glue stick with Terek. So when they did this little activity where they could glue shapes on a paper with a glue stick, he went crazy because he had never used one before. I think he was determined to cover the whole page with shapes. As soon as he's done with his projects, he's ready to leave because he wants to take them home and show them to grandma!


As for me, I got a job. I will be a teacher aide at Snow Canyon middle school. I don't know a lot of details about the job, but I'm excited to be getting back into education again!

3 comments:

The York's said...

Thats great on the job news!!!! Sounds exciting:)

Cami said...

Wow! Big week and big news.
We're talking soon, right?

I miss your boys.
I'm excited that they get to see their grandmas, though.

Lib-Dawg said...

Congrats on the job!!! And, Joren cracks me up that he only gets a few skittles. So funny!