Monday, September 17, 2007

A tribute to Fall!!!


So, I wanted to decorate for fall today. I went to buy a bail of straw and cornstalks, but they didn't have them at the farmer's market yet. I also went to buy Joren's Halloween costume. I found Elmo... he loves Elmo. But, the costume freaks him out. He won't even look at it, let alone let me try it on him. Everything about Halloween freaks him out. We can't even walk down the aisle in Target without him crying. (Car washes freak him out too... this kid is strange). So, I will decorate with what I have and Joren will be a toddler for Halloween. And everything that I was excited for can be brought out in Brenner who is insisting on being a pirate!!! Just as a side note... my mom made Brenner a really cute skunk costume for Halloween last year. He refused to wear it. Now we're having issues with Joren.. oh what fun stubborn kids can be. Here's a pic from Halloween last year.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Emma is sitting here, reading the blogs with me and she said, "Is it time for Halloween for them?" (Like the time difference or the southern vs. northern hemisphere thing--I have a friend in Argentina.) I said, No...obviously Anisa's just WAY ahead of the game, as usual.